Sunday, July 27, 2008

Dallas




This is really overdue, but I wanted to post a few pictures from Dallas. For those who don't know, Peter so sadly left me in Provo for four months while he went to Dallas to do an internship with PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PWC). Those were sad times, but I tried to visit him about once every three weeks.
It was a very successful internship that ended in an offer for a full time job with them. Peter accepted the offer and we will be relocating to Dallas in about a year when Peter finishes is Masters of Accountancy at BYU.
Peter and I really love Dallas. It is a beautiful and clean city. The people are great and the cost of living couldn't be better.






While there, Peter stayed in a tiny studio apartment in Downtown Dallas to be close to his office. It wasn't much, but I think it fit his needs. Here is a picure of the kitchen and below is a shot of the rest of the apartment.







In order to avoid getting two of everything for the two apartments we were renting at that time, Peter had to survive with an Aerobed and one ikea chair. We used the ironing board as our table when I was in town. Peter was a very good sport.

7 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

Yea for Texas!!! Will you be in Texas or in Wylie? My old roommate's husband worked for PWC-Dallas Branch and they lived in Wylie. Does that ring any bells?

Cynthia said...

I'm so glad you are finally updating your blog! I love Peter's little area, I guess that really all the space he needs. Glad he's back!

Kourtni said...

Hey, I found you guys! What cute pictures! Visit our blog anytime: kojosteorts.blogspot.com

Jess said...

So you are moving to Texas! Congrats on him getting a job down there. It sounds like you're doing so well. I loved the pics of his little apartment. So we need to get together at least once before you guys take off. Dinner sometime??!! I'm glad you've updated your blog, I love to see what your up to. Visit ours anytime at www.turbojesta.blogspot.com

MKShelley said...

You poor girl! You must be so lonely!

Alisa F. said...

Hey Abbey! I just found your blog through Lindsey Tanner's. And you're silly for saying you don't update it enough! :) At least you take lots of cute pictures, which is more than I can say for my blog. :) Well, I hope you're having fun in Hawaii and can't wait to hear about it!

AlliSMiles said...

oh the joys of being poor students! i'm glad i found your blog! email me at ashiozawamiles@gmail.com and i'll send you an invite to our blog! i also have a photography blog: allismiles.blogspot.com